If your organization is nothing more than a means to a paycheck for the majority of your employees, then you are missing out on one of the biggest opportunities to transform your organization into a sustainable powerhouse. When employees feel like they are part of something special, a mission and purpose that transcends their basic needs – then you have helped build a culture that enables elite results. What is the secret sauce you are creating to fully engage your employees?
Our mission at Transcend Engagement is to help organizations create great work environments. We do this for two reasons:
1) People spend an incredible amount of time and effort working and we think organizations should be places of joy, development and challenge rather than life-sucking places of dysfunction.
2) It is a fact that the highest performing organizations have the best work environments, so if your organization strives to do better, the focus should be on improving the workplace.
Many organizations desire to make improvements but struggle because they do not have the tools. In many ways, technology is enabling forward-thinking organizations to quickly make positive changes. Some examples:
- A dynamic, interactive, employee-centric communication portal
- A points-based appreciation program that is mobile-friendly
- A modern performance management system that fosters employee development and employee-supervisor communication
As you look to discover the secret sauce that attracts the best and brightest to fully engage in your work environment, be aware that the tools do exist today. They are cos-effective and very easy to administer.
As we look forward to 2018, we hope to work with our clients to crack the code and make substantial improvements in employee engagement.